When it’s time to call it a night, retreat to your newly appointed cabin, updated with simple, rustic décor and much more convenience.
Frontier’s cabins can sleep up to 30 guests in twin bed accommodation in shared cabins ranging from 2 to 12. Our COVID-19 operations will consider the number of guests per cabin with emphasis on appropriate private space. Of course, all cabins are assigned to just one family or social group, with a maximum of 3 people per shared bath.
- Newly updated accommodation with running water, hot showers and flush toilets
- Small conference centre with 6 attached guestrooms and 4 shared baths
- 6 additional cabins featuring updated private washrooms with separate w/c rooms, vanity areas and shower rooms
- Personalized toiletries, towel and linen kits
- Pump soap, shampoo, pump sanitizer and sanitizing wipes in each bathroom
- In-room mini-fridges
- In-room coffee making with snacks, condiments and real dairy products
- Plenty of hooks for coats, clothes and towels
- Plenty of benches for bags and seating
- Bedside reading lamps and charging stations
- Daily housekeeping following worker/guest safety COVID-19 protocols
- Single household or closed social bubble/social distancing protocols
WHAT TO BRING
You can find a detailed list of everything you need on our What to Bring page.